Nieuws - Observer Passes for Good Pitch Europe available
LONDON - Good Pitch Europe brings together specially selected foundations, NGOs, social entrepreneurs, broadcasters, policy makers and potential corporate and brand partners to form alliances around groundbreaking films. This year it will take place on June 25th at the Royal Institution of Great Britain in London.
Eight new film projects will be presented that deal with social and environmental issues from all over the world:
- Big Boys Gone Bananas - Dir. Fredrik Gertten
- Call Me Kuchu - Dir. Malika Zouhali-Worrall & Katherine Fairfax Wright
- In Your Voice, In Your Heart – Dir. James Hall & Ed Lovelace
- Kaputt - Dir. Pekka Lehto
- My Neighbourhood - Dir. Julia Bacha & Rebekah Wingert-Jabi
- Sri Lanka’s Killing Fields – Dir. Callum Macrae
- State Builders - Dir. Florence Martin-Kessler & Anne Poiret
- The Square - Dir. Jehane Noujaim
Observers are asked to donate £25 towards the costs of the day - contributing to the venue and tech team who make the day possible, towards the breakfast and lunch as well as the pitch directory.
Click here for more information about the selected projects and here for the Good Pitch Observer Pass.